Solicitors who really understand Armed Forces Divorce
All divorces are emotional and difficult, but arguably armed forces divorces are more stressful than most. This is largely because of the heightened pressure many members of the armed forces and their families are under, as well as a range of special circumstances that can have an effect on the divorce.
For instance, armed forces pensions, accommodation and issues surrounding boarding school allowances can be quite complex to sort out – so it’s definitely important to find a solicitor who has the right experience. Our specialist armed forces divorce solicitors really understand these issues and have helped hundreds of service personnel and their spouses, nationwide, with their military divorce.
Why chose us as you Armed Forces Divorce Solicitors?
• We really understand Armed Forces Divorce
• We offer you FREE 30 minutes advice about your divorce
• We offer a 10% discount to serving and retired members of HM Armed Forces
• Whether you are based at home or abroad [ or if you have retired], we can help you with your divorce -running your case over the phone, by Skype video and by email so you don’t need to worry about coming to see us. However, if you prefer, we’re happy to arrange to meet you in one of our offices close to a number of Armed Forces bases in Salisbury, Amesbury and Andover to discuss things face to face
• FREE Weekly Online Skype Video Divorce Surgery – click here for more details
• Our dedicated divorce law team includes three trained collaborative lawyers, two jointly qualified family lawyer/mediators and accredited family law specialists
• We have had excellent feedback from our clients. Recently, a survey found that 95% of people thought our legal services were either ‘excellent’ or ‘good’. 98% of people said they’d recommend our firm to others. Our high levels of service have enabled us to grow our firm by 1000% over 12 years and we are committed to maintaining our high quality personal service and customer satisfaction
How our Armed Forces Divorce Solicitors can help you?
Whether you are serving in, or have retired from, the Royal Air Force, Royal Navy or British Army, we can help. We are here to provide the specialist legal advice you need with regard to a full range of issues relating to your divorce. These include:
• Issues relating to your children
• Relevant financial issues, such as your military pension
• Maintenance arrangements for your children and/or spouse
• Separation agreements
• Domestic violence and obtaining any necessary injunctions
• Civil partnership dissolution
• Change of name deeds
• Conveyancing, including issues surrounding the buying a home using the Forces Help To Buy Scheme [ which in April 2014 replaced both the previous Long Service Advance of Pay-LSAP- and the Armed Forces Home Ownership Schemes]
We can also help you with other issues relating to family law, including relationship breakdown and prenuptial agreements.
Looking at Armed Services Divorce? Get in touch with our Specialists today
We conduct Armed Forces Divorce for military personnel and their families serving both in the UK and based overseas. We understand that armed forces personnel are not always able to come in to meet us, especially if they are stationed abroad, and so we are happy to conduct all our communications by phone, email and Skype.
Wherever you are currently serving, if you need advice on an HM Forces Divorce, contact us today.For a FREE initial telephone consultation and FREE first 30 minute appointment, simply
- call us locally on  422300 or FREE on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 OR
- e-mail us using the contact form below